Bakersfield Sewer Services
Providing Quality Sewer Repairs & Installations in Bakersfield Since 1959
Nothing will foul your mood faster than waking up to the smell of sewage. If you suspect a problem with your sewer line, it is time to call the experts at HPS Plumbing Services. We have over 60 years of experience, and can offer cost-effective and speedy sewer solutions for your home. From camera inspections to full-blown sewer line replacement services, our team has been proudly diagnosing and repairing sewer issues in Bakersfield and are ready to handle sewer problems big or small.
To learn more about our expert sewer services in Bakersfield, call our plumbing team today at (661) 426-2166.
Common Sewer Problems
It can be all too easy to take your sewer and plumbing systems for granted. These monster systems might seem like they can last forever. However, even the sturdiest pipes age and can corrode or degrade over time. With our years of experience, we have seen sewer challenges in hundreds of homes and can properly inspect, diagnose, and remedy even the toughest sewer issues.
The most common sewer challenges for homeowners include:
- Shifting ground
- Pipe corrosion
- Tree root intrusion
- Sediment or debris buildup
- Uneven water pressure
- Poor installation or faulty materials
What Happens When Your Sewer Line Breaks?
There are many things homeowners can look for to determine if a sewer line has burst. A sewer line can break can remain hidden and have the potential to increase your water bill on top of property damage. Some signs are more obvious than others, but there are some telltale signs to look out for.
Signs of a Broken Sewer Line:
- Sewer Gas Odor - Whenever you notice a smell coming from your drain it is not a good sign. You should never have smells coming from a properly working drain. Typically it can mean you have a cracked drain pipe, but regardless of the odor don't hesitate to contact a professional immediately.
- Slow Drains - It is common for a slight blockage to cause a single plumbing fixture to drain slowly. If you notice you have more than one plumbing fixture in your home draining slowly, this is usually due to a broken sewer line.
- Clogs & Backups - One major sign of a broken sewer line is when your plumbing fixtures have major backups and begin spilling sewage onto your floors.
- Soggy Lawn - A broken sewer line can make your lawn very soggy and produce a very unpleasant foul smell. In some instances this can even lead to a sinkhole to form around the broken sewer line.
If you are in need of a sewer repair in the Bakersfield area, contact us at (661) 426-2166 today!
How Often Should Sewer Lines Be Cleaned?
To prevent costly and dangerous issues like sewage leaks and backups, it is recommended that sewer lines be cleaned once every 18 to 22 months. If your sewers act up more often, you’ll probably need them cleaned more frequently. Some signs your sewers need cleaning include multiple clogs, foul odors, and pools of water in your yard. If you notice these, give our San Diego plumbers a call. We use non-invasive technology to inspect the sewer lines and provide thorough cleaning.
Clean and Quick Sewer Service in Bakersfield
It can be challenging to decipher whether or not your sewer line needs repairs until it is too late. However, if you notice slow drainage or backups, mold issues, cracks in your foundation, or the more obvious signs like foul odors and sewage in your yard, it is time to call the professionals.
Our experienced plumbing team uses the latest sewer line camera inspection tools to accurately diagnose your sewer issue, so you get the solutions you need fast. Additionally, we work hard to be minimally invasive and always leave your space as clean as when we arrived. Our certified and licensed plumbers offer the best craftmanship and customer service in the business, and we are totally committed to your satisfaction.
When you call our plumbing team, you will speak to a knowledgeable staff member to schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. Our trained and professional technicians arrive on time, in a van fully stocked to handle the problem at hand. From sewer replacement to camera inspection to sewer repairs, let our experienced Bakersfield team get your home back up and running in no time.
Rave Reviews From Loyal Customers
Back Up Our Work with Workmanship Guarantee
Free Estimates & Upfront Pricing
Serving the Area Since 1959